
This was last years family picture from behind when my extended family got together. Seriously.
The phillpinio family. A large percentage are Catholic, family is important, Humidity in the phillpines sucks, I think that they have Machetes too. I love my wifes family. I dont look it cuz of my serious face, but i am. Most of the time at work i am happy, but my face says something else. I guess you are more likely to keep co-workers and your staff on their toes if they dont know what to expect.
This year the family is meeting again, this saturday. I will be working so i cant pick up the lechon (suckling pig, roasted pig). There will be some new food that i have not tried as of yet but am really excited to be there. Kinda reminds me when i was little. In El Salvador, one of the strangest food i have tried to date is the armadillo. Yeah yeah, yuk, "oh my gosh, you ate what"? Baby armadillos are so cute but not meant to be eaten.

I think i was tricked, but i do remember them (grandma, and 2 aunts) telling me that you just ate armadillo. Oh man, cool. Feels like i forgot my point. oh well.

No comments:
Post a Comment