Sunday, August 26, 2007

A dream come true

Today the last 2 weeks came full circle. Somewhat.

I decided to treat my supervisors and buy them lunch. Chinese pood.
I had mongolian beep. Everyone had mongolian beep. There are a lot of gaps that i will not talk about work today. Kinda boring. However this will be short. Towards the end of the day Efrain (summer job co-worker) said to me, "Yep, there is another one waiting for engineering". "What's waiting?+' i said. "Poop". "POOP!"!. I felt that he was kidding since it was the end of the day. So i said, take me to your poop. So we walked, and I was calm because of my recent luck with missing the shows. When we got there it was everything i had ever hoped for. Sitting at the bottom of the pool was a blurry snickers bar poop. It looked peaceful and undisssturbed while it sat there pondering its next move. Like an old man watching time pass by in the lake. Just calm."It was a kid, his mom told us after it was too late." Efrain's grin was funny as he told me with pride. I was happy to see poo. "peek a poo, i see you".

No comments: