Friday, February 1, 2008

I donated blood today

It is said that 1 pint of blood that is donated 3 people can use the components.

I asked the person that was drawing my blood if he wished that he could wear on his shoulder how many people he has pricked with a needle. Or how many times has anyone thrown up on him.
His reply was that it would not be good for business to advertise those kind of stats.
Then he gave me the answer to my real question but was afraid to ask. "Ive killed about a hundred people", i think that he meant that he witnessed that amount die..
I was thought, "cool".

what Stat would I ask the big guy when I leave this world?
Maybe i would ask Him how many times did I donate blood in my lifetime.
Im O neg and its been 5 times.
How many words have i typed would be one question. I got it! the perfect question.

How many gallons of Ketchup did I consume during my life. 5 bucks for 7 lbs of ketchup at Costco,,,, oh yeah.

No comments: