Sunday, April 11, 2010

"Heeeere we go again, same old stuff again, marching down the avenue"


Bleed green.
I need to remember not to look directly at the flash/bang grenades when they are going boom.
Also started hearing ringing in my ear for a couple of seconds.
Training exercises, one of many to come in this phase of life.
Im glad i joined, and at the same time I wish I had the old life. Just miss the familiarity of things. Brings comfort.
Church today was great, brought tears to my eyes to see a couple of fathers playing with their sons. Miss my little booger and mama booger. All in all, family day is around the corner. Can't wait to get home and hold the old ketchup bottle, annnnd my wife and son of course.

"9 more weeks and ill be through"

1 comment:

Hizzeather said...

What the heck? I didn't know you joined the military!

Best of luck buddy!