I seriously have not been keeping track of the days. I have to constantly check our itinerary (laugh now but when you are looking for your res # for your rental car in all the paperwork in your bag, you will be wishing you had an itinerary).
Today we moved from one resort to another. It was literally a block away from where we were staying.
The sucky thing about our entire trip is that im still in work mode. Every time we go to another hotel I inspect the room. Or i rate the front desk agents at their checking in skills. So far only one hotel has been good. I will post the hotels i traveled to after my vacation. More pics to come. Im just too lazy to convert the 8mgpx pics to a smaller file so they can fit here. So you are going to have to wait because I am on vacation. I have to say, I'm very proud of the hotel I work for and would not trade it for anything.
Oh yeah,
Update on the last 2 days of activities. We dedicated one day as our Chilax day.
The following day we went on a road trip to Kula Botanical Garden. Im a nature person and love the outdoors. Their garden has been in the family for 35 years i think. It was beautiful. Again, I will not pretend to know all the names of the trees, flowers and plants (although 15 years ago I was in a horticulture club) but take my word that they had a wide variety of things to look at.
Today is my 2 year wedding anniversary. I feel that we just got married but at the same time feel like an old soul that has grown with her mucho. But then again we have a lot of things that we need to experience as a married couple.. Kids for example, or growing old and wrinkly together. I feel that the lord hits our "reset" button whenever we hit a new plateau in our relationship. What I mean is that we have to learn to deal with each other in a new situation or circumstances. True that we know each other already but its a small adjustment period. Again im going to use kids, here comes the lord, "reset for you", and bam we are pregnant. Now the husband (me) would have to learn a great deal of new things. Wife would have to get ready for the new changes to her body and hormones. Then we have a child..here comes the lord again "reset" and just like Emerald....BAM... You are now parents. Dad learns do's and don'ts of childcare. Mom would again go through new hormones, how to change her child, both parents waking up to feed the baby, ect. The point is that when we feel that we are in a confort zone, our reset button is pressed and we learn new things about life. In the elevator today came in a couple with their 2 kids, they were about 4 and 5. Then another passanger, an elderly couple. I was thinking "Wow, a representation of stages in life". I would have said that if another family with teenagers would have popped in the elevator. That and the carpet of the elevator needed to be shampooed, dirty wet dog smell.
Now I'm just rambling. My point, these are some things that we are going to go through in life. Our second anniversary.. we have a long way to go. :)
Monday, December 3, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment